Carolina Counseling Services:
(click on photo below)
Don't wait! Call 910-485-6336 for an Appointment!!
Carolina Counseling Services contracts professional qualified counselors/therapists that can provide a friendly, safe and relaxed atmosphere to all our clients. Carolina Counseling Services assist individuals, couples, families and children with counseling services that will help put your life back on track. Our counseling services are also designed to assist active duty and retired military and their families.
CCS makes it easy to schedule your appointments. Call: 910-485-6336 to find out how.
URGENT Information that you Need to Know Now
Should I talk to friends sor family about my problems instead of a Counselor? Will they take sides? Do they have my best interest in mind..or the other person's... or their own? Will they tell other people about what I told them and start other problems? Do they have tools needed to even help me?
Friends and family may mean well, but sometimes things get even more complicated when you involve them. Sometimes it is best to resolve issues within yourself or with someone else (or even with your child), by letting an unbiased professional help. We are here for you when you make that decision. Let that decision be TODAY! Call Now! 910-485-6336
Confidential / Private Sessions
Carolina Counseling Services contracts with Licensed professional counselors/therapists that can continue to provide a friendly, relaxed and safe atmosphere to everyone. Carolina Counseling Services assists individuals, couples, families, and children with counseling services that will help put your life back on track. We love to work with the military and are happy to assist active duty dependents and retired military and their families.
Counseling and Therapy are often used interchangeably in our English language. The same is true for Counselor and Therapist. For us, it really doesn't matter which word you use. When you need help, it is best to talk to someone who is not only objective, but who has had lots of experience helping others who have been in similar situations as yourself. We believe that a friendly Counselor or Therapist who is trained, licensed and experienced is the one who can assist the most. You don't have to figure it out alone. We can help. All of our therapists are licensed, friendly professionals.
If we can't help you, we will be happy to refer you to someone who can. We look forward to assisting you!!!.
- Carolina Counseling Services has stretched out its wings to Southern Pines and we will be opening an office in Fuquay-Varina in May 2015.
- At present, we have 20 therapists and look forward to adding 8 more by the end of the year 2015.
- We also hope to extend our services to many other locations in North Carolina over the next few years.
For further enquiries, comments or advices, kindly contact us in one of the 4 ways we described on each page of this website.
When you need an expert who can help...contact Carolina Counseling Services.
Evening and Weekend appointments: We have therapists available for appointments from 8am to 8pm Monday through Friday. Some therapists have Saturday appointments available if requested.
Serving Areas: Carolina Counseling Services
Counties: Cumberland, Hoke, Harnett, Lee, Bladen, Sampson, Moore, Montgomery and Robeson Counties, NC
Areas: Southern Pines, Aberdeen, Pinehurst, Pinebluff, Eastwood, Whispering Pines, Skyline, Lakeview, Roseland, Ashley Heights, Five Points, Foxfire, Narrow Ridge, Wind Blow, Seven Lakes, Zion Grove, Carthage, Vass, Cameron, Campbells, Ashmont, Carthage, Fayetteville, Ft Bragg, Pope AAF, Hope Mills, Raeford, Spring Lake, Dunn, Lillington, Spout Springs, Pine Bluff, Robbins, Taylor town, West End, Lillington, Angier, Ashley Heights, Raeford, Rockfish, Sliver City, Bowmore Dundarrach, Broadway, Sanford, Lemon Springs, Tramway, Troy, Biscoe, Star, Eastover, Stedman and Wade, NC
How Do I Set Up my FIRST Appointment?
- Call: (910) 485-6336 (Fastest way to schedule)
- Text: (910) 308-3291 (Reply will be via phone)
- Email: Verna@CCS.Hush.com (You must include your phone number, because replies will only be made by telephone to ensure security/privacy)
- Call or Text for your New Patient Appointment Anytime!
- Appointment scheduling for NEW clients: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm
- Established/Standing Appointments are made directly with your therapist!
- Some Therapists schedule appointments Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Saturdays (if requested)
- Referrals: MOST beneficiaries do NOT need a Referral!
ADMIN OFFICE FOR NEW CLIENT REGISTRATION:
- (For your First Appointment, come to this location)
- 1310 Raeford Road, Suite 2
- Fayetteville, NC 28305
- Dependents and Retirees Do Not Need to Call Tricare to get a Referral
- Crisis Sometimes Brings Opportunity
- Overwhelm: How to Lift the Weight Off Your Shoulder
- Surviving Emotional Crisis in Marriage
- Eight Symptoms of a Troubled Marriage